Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

5 year old chest rash

Posted In: Skin conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 10, 2007
  • 01:06 AM

first off let me start out by telling you what it looks like.. i have these small red bumbs that pop up around the center of chest. the bumbs dont ich nor pop. in the 5 years ive had this condition it has not spread from my chest..

about 8 years ago.. i had gotten something i think i contracted from the gym called moluscum..(not sure if i spelt that right) i had this on my penis.. i was about 18 years of age.. the doctor told me i probly got it from touching the weights and then taking a piss without washing my hands...because at that time i was not sexually active.. when i contacted moluscome on my penis i freaked out and removed all the bumps on my own with a nail clipper.. i know thats pretty sick but i was alittle crazy in the head at the time and didnt know what to do.. so anyway the bumps went away.. never saw them again and the doctor told me i had gotten rid of them.. 2 years later i had gotten lymes.. before i knew i had it i had gotten it... i had gotten a few rasied bumps that i couldnt get to go away.. they formed in s stright line down my (chest about 4 of them. so at that point of them not going away i cut them out of my skin. months later the scars healed pretty well and couldnt tell anything had happened.. at that point i had gotten test from lymes and sure enuff had it... so i took doxicycline for a month and then got test again.. they said i didnt have it.. a week or 2 after taking the medication i started to get these bumbs again.. now i started to freak out.. i was thinking i was in the clear... so i went to a doctor and the doctor misdiagnosed it as moluscum wich i already knew it wasnt.. so i treated it like that for a 2 years.. it had gotten alot worse.. theses were bumbs all over the center of my chest.. i then started doing anything and everything to get these bumps to go away...i took all typse of bull **** medication that didnt work.. i then started using this acne cream called benzaclin wich worked pretty good.. it would dry the bumps up and semi faltten them out.. it would controll this condition a little bit here and there.. but never really got rid of what i was facing..i stoped taking it cause i coulnt afford it anymore after 2 years of taking it and 100 dollars a bottle.. in this time the chest rash has come and go.... it hasnt gone away and started to get worse again... this summer i thought i was done with it.. i spent allot of time by my self sun bathing trying to burn them off my chest.. that dindt work.. as soon as fall hit it started breaking out again.. this **** has to go away.. it has ****ed me up in the head really bad.. im lucky to have the girl i have who doesnt judge me for it.. some one please help me.. this condition has ****ed up every aspect of my life.. i need this to go away.. all i wanna do is take my shirt off in the summer with out having the be self concious.. pleae help me.. please!

to add to this i recently had some blood work done.. my st(sgot) is 49 (high) (not normal) my free testosterone (direct) 7.5 (low) (not normal) lymes showed up (not a western blot) monocytes 15 (high)(not normal) total carbon dioxide 17 (low)

if anyone can make sence of these things please help me!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement