Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

severe lower back pain, headaches, spontaneous bruising now new sx ..vertigo

Posted In: Medical Stories 0 Replies
  • Posted By: thesuz53
  • October 30, 2012
  • 01:45 AM

I was a very active healthy person back in 1990, I woke up with a very high fever, soon, I developed high blood pressure problems, severe migraine headaches lasting for months on end, then lower back pain. I would get weird infections that needed an extra course of antibiotics..eye, sinus, ear, and elbow that became hot and swollen. My middle finger went paralyzed for 4 months. I started having spontaneous areas under my eye and on my fingers of burst blood vessels...causing swelling and bruising. as time went on, I became exhausted, sleep disturbances. Could sleep for days if allowed. Neuropathy to my lower feet soon developed. I was thought to have Lyme disease and treated, but I still suffer from bad headaches,though no longer migraine, back pain so bad that without a pain pill I cannot get up. The spontaneous blood vessels bruising still occurs too. No more infections or swelling of my elbow. But now just recently I am having frequent episodes of vertigo. I can't help but wonder if the Lyme diagnosis was correct as I never tested positive for it. I do have a worsening of symptoms when I'm on an antibiotic, hence told it was a herxheimer reaction.
Something got me ill. I can pinpoint it to that high fever. My health never was the same after that. most doctors just piece me out and not see me as a big picture, I have been diagnosed with, fibromyalgia, once MS, Lymbago,
Any direction as to where to go would be appreciated.
When I'm feeling bad, my working colleaques look at me and say I look gray and wiped out trust me I feel gray, and am wiped out. The only thing I can do is go home and sleep. sometimes for hours.......
Is this my life?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement