Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

severe lower back pain, headaches, spontaneous bruising now new sx ..vertigo

Posted In: Medical Stories 0 Replies
  • Posted By: thesuz53
  • October 30, 2012
  • 01:45 AM

I was a very active healthy person back in 1990, I woke up with a very high fever, soon, I developed high blood pressure problems, severe migraine headaches lasting for months on end, then lower back pain. I would get weird infections that needed an extra course of antibiotics..eye, sinus, ear, and elbow that became hot and swollen. My middle finger went paralyzed for 4 months. I started having spontaneous areas under my eye and on my fingers of burst blood vessels...causing swelling and bruising. as time went on, I became exhausted, sleep disturbances. Could sleep for days if allowed. Neuropathy to my lower feet soon developed. I was thought to have Lyme disease and treated, but I still suffer from bad headaches,though no longer migraine, back pain so bad that without a pain pill I cannot get up. The spontaneous blood vessels bruising still occurs too. No more infections or swelling of my elbow. But now just recently I am having frequent episodes of vertigo. I can't help but wonder if the Lyme diagnosis was correct as I never tested positive for it. I do have a worsening of symptoms when I'm on an antibiotic, hence told it was a herxheimer reaction.
Something got me ill. I can pinpoint it to that high fever. My health never was the same after that. most doctors just piece me out and not see me as a big picture, I have been diagnosed with, fibromyalgia, once MS, Lymbago,
Any direction as to where to go would be appreciated.
When I'm feeling bad, my working colleaques look at me and say I look gray and wiped out trust me I feel gray, and am wiped out. The only thing I can do is go home and sleep. sometimes for hours.......
Is this my life?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement