Discussions By Condition: Muscle conditions

Hip pain -- what type of doctor do I go see?

Posted In: Muscle conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 9, 2007
  • 01:51 PM

The typical answer for a lot of things is, "go see a doctor." Problem for me is, I'm not sure who to see. I've gone and seen an orthopedic physician for knee problems, etc. What in the case of the hips? Do they still work, or do I really need to go to a generic doctor in a clinic first? Or someone else? If regular medical treatments didn't have such a frustratingly long wait time (seems like you're stuck in the doc's office for at least two hours after your appointment's time before he even sees you) I wouldn't have a problem going around to all of them, but...

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,