Discussions By Condition: Asthma

medicine of asthma problem

Posted In: Asthma 3 Replies
  • Posted By: rayhan210
  • May 19, 2012
  • 05:22 PM

some times i fall in asthma problem. My age is 34. I used inhaler. ventolene tablet. cortan 20 tablet, aminophyllinum tablet etc. can any body suggest me for better medicine of relieving from asthma?

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

• some times i fall in asthma problem. My age is 34. I used inhaler. ventolene tablet. cortan 20 tablet, aminophyllinum tablet etc. can any body suggest me for better medicine of relieving from asthma?Better medication depend on the severity of symptoms. That means how frequently you are getting wheezing , chest tightness , nocturnal cough, shortness of breath and which extent to your symptoms disturb your day to day activities ,sleeping considering those factors your doctor decide at which stage you are , then doctors will prescribe you appropriate medication .medication only does not helps you should avoid triggering as far as possible
    slfamilydoctor 2 Replies
    • November 20, 2012
    • 01:50 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hello,My brother also have asthma problem but when he take treatment from charak clinic he get much more realif...
    shagydeep 10 Replies Flag this Response
  • Albuterol always works for me.
    sbob123 0 Replies
    • October 1, 2014
    • 05:48 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement