Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Three weeks and still no answer

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: heaberlindk
  • April 6, 2012
  • 00:09 PM

I've been sick since March 18th & still have no answers. It statrted with what I thought was allergies but then I developed a fever and was
coughing up dark green mucus. My doctor put me on antibiotics and steroids and things got better temporarily. Shortly after the end of the
antibiotics my cough came back but it's been a dry hacking cough. My fever is intermittent going from 98.7-100.6. I've been put on Bactrim and that started Monday with no relief. I have constant malise and fatigue and headache. I just started having sharp pain in my lower right
abdomen are but I don't know if it has anything to do with this. The doctor did say I had mild signs of bronchitis that showed up on my xray. My blood work only showed an elevatted platelet count. I've had an influenza test, strep test, mono test, and urine test and all came up
negative and normal. So I don't understand why I'm not any better. Can anyone help?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement