Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

Weird red bumps/blisters.. HELP!!!!

Posted In: Skin conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: czechitout
  • January 19, 2012
  • 09:50 PM

It started out with just 2 red bumps on my right arm that itched really bad. It looked and felt just like a bug bite. However, the next day I woke up with even more and they continued to increase in numbers in the last week. They are only on the right side of my body; right arm, right leg, right side of my back and buttocks. The first 2 days after the bumps appear they are big, red and extremely itchy like a bug bite. On the 3rd day they turn into a blister and get really hot and hard.

I try to avoid touching and itching as much as possible. I also tried using an anti-itch cortisone cream, but that did nothing to help. We have checked our apartment, especially the bed, for bugs but have not seen anything. I haven't changed any of my soaps, laundry detergent, softener or dryer sheets. I have no known allergies and am not on any medications other than birth control that I've been using for four years. The ONLY thing I can possibly think of is that I changed the brand of daily vitamin I had been using.

Any ideas?! HELP! :confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• Use some oil of garlic on a cotton ball and tape or bandage it to the sores. If they are viral or bacterial this will help. 2-4 cloves of garlic is the same potencey as one adult dose of antibiotics. These types of sores sometimes happen because the body is trying to detox something that it can't get out through the normal channels i.e. the bowel. Are you constipated? 3-5 bowel movements a day is what you should have to be regular. Your bowels should move every time you eat, when you get up and before bed. You can get oil of garlic at any herbal store. No matter what else you are doing this can't hurt and will likely help a lot. As the puss comes to a head clear it out and reapply and rebandage it. The garlic draws the toxin out of the body. Good luck.
    herbal cure 3 Replies
    • January 29, 2012
    • 08:25 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement