Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

Weird red bumps/blisters.. HELP!!!!

Posted In: Skin conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: czechitout
  • January 19, 2012
  • 09:50 PM

It started out with just 2 red bumps on my right arm that itched really bad. It looked and felt just like a bug bite. However, the next day I woke up with even more and they continued to increase in numbers in the last week. They are only on the right side of my body; right arm, right leg, right side of my back and buttocks. The first 2 days after the bumps appear they are big, red and extremely itchy like a bug bite. On the 3rd day they turn into a blister and get really hot and hard.

I try to avoid touching and itching as much as possible. I also tried using an anti-itch cortisone cream, but that did nothing to help. We have checked our apartment, especially the bed, for bugs but have not seen anything. I haven't changed any of my soaps, laundry detergent, softener or dryer sheets. I have no known allergies and am not on any medications other than birth control that I've been using for four years. The ONLY thing I can possibly think of is that I changed the brand of daily vitamin I had been using.

Any ideas?! HELP! :confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement