Discussions By Condition: Fertility conditions

iud removal and pregnancy

Posted In: Fertility conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 8, 2007
  • 03:40 AM

i am new here, and am not sure how to registar, but here it goes, i got my iud taken out january 12. i started my period that day, my husband and i are ttc, so i broke out the opks and sure enough on cd 14 i ovulated, well according to the opk(answer brand). i had 3 days of positive opks, along with the ewcm and little twinges in my right side, so im assuming i ovulated. well i havent had a period since, i took many hpts and still nothing. to date im almost 30 days late, and im assuming im not pregnant bc i tested all the way to when i was 22 DPO. i even had what i thought was implant bleeding on 9DPO, but still im not pregnant, nor have i had a period, anyone know if this could be a problem with the iud removal? im at a loss, i cant figure out why im so late and i despiratly want to try again

oh and i thought that the reason you had a period was to get rid of the egg you ovulated, but didnt get fertalized, what happened to the egg i ovulated? this may sound real stupid to you, but i have no where else to turn, my body is playing evil tricks on me;)

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement