Discussions By Condition: Mental conditions

Schizophrenia and bleeding from the ears

Posted In: Mental conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: TheUnknown
  • December 5, 2011
  • 07:37 PM

My girlfriend has been having a lot of medical issues lately. It started with finding out she has a heart disease, late nights with heart pain and passing out. But that didn't add up with everything, such as head aches and a spot in her vision after passing out. She grew up thinking hearing and seeing some things were normal. Well we found out she has schizophrenia. And it explains a lot of things.
Yesterday we took shrooms. Knowing it might not be okay for her now that we know, but also assuming it could do nothing to her. well the musies seemed to be bunk anyway, none of us tripped. But that night, I found out, she said she heard a persistant yelling all night long. When she woke up she had dry blood in her ears.
Is this normal for schizophrenics? Is the blood from the noise she thought she heard all night?
Does she need to try the medication they suggested? (they never diagnosed her fully, but gave her a prescription to try if she wants sense its a mild case and not very developed/the medication helps with typical symptoms and had shown to stop further development in most patients..)
Help? Advice?

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• The mushrooms may have affected certain molecules and structures in parts of her brain causing a transition of magnetic energy towards different lobes. Hearing, sight. It may be followed by a ringing. The sound may have been an adaptation. Some may think it may be an amplified thought from another human. Try to control dosage and control thoughts towards the adaptation as if it where at another point on a map. I deal with schyzophrenic disorders also. I am not a medical trained person just personnel research. Previous drug abuse also.
    wrench 1 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement