Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Please!!! I have no idea what to do

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • October 7, 2011
  • 03:49 PM

Hello, please help!!my breath has been contagious for about 8 years now. At first I guess I was I'm denial ans it quickly progressed In 2003 . I tell my doctors, they say allergy or sinuses. I have had a bronchialogy (spelling ) they said they had found nothing. Whenever IM around anyone to long their nose WILL start to run first, after long exposure they WILL get a headache. If I stay overnight or even talk too close they will have flu like symptoms. I have had my blood tested for hiv, herpes ,tb and everything that would explain my symptoms they all came back negative! Everyone has grew to deal with it and say nothing about it. I have a son that is afraid to come close to me he's 12 . I just want me life back!! This has been controlling my life!! I have hi blood Presser, but I haven't ever lost weight or appetite. If I drink alcoholic drinks it seems to make me more contagious. Im not a bad looking man so it rumored that I have hiv. That's nt the case so what can it b,? I've been tested every year cuz I don't know what's going on? Please help me get my life back!! PLEASE PLEASE!! If u need more info please ask! Thanks, I'm really at my last resort

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement