Discussions By Condition: Colon conditions

Colon problem, smell all day like feces/poop??

Posted In: Colon conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: gabril1987
  • August 15, 2011
  • 07:59 AM

Dear community of wrongdiagnosis.com (excuse me for my english)

I suffer from hemmorhoids from time to time, I also have HPV(std) and I smoke about 7 years now.

But there's something wrong that I just don't know what it is.

I stink all the time.. Even when I shower after/before bowel movements it doesn't seem to make a difference.
I occasionally have blood in my poop as well(hemmorhoids can do that but treating hemmorhoids is easy).
I don't know why I stink like poop all the time but it really killed my social life, this bugs me alot.
When I talked with my doctor he said that I shoudln't worry about it because when you have bowel movement the slime in your colon takes everything with it.

But I stink! I just want to know what I have:confused:.. is it colon cancer? is it IBS? I'm so confused.. So I would like to have your opinions. If you need more information.. just ask me anything.. I'll answer honestly;)

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• There are some infections that can make you smell. You should ask for a skin culture, CBC blood chem., STD panel, and a perscription for nystatin to treat yeast.
    Riley500 5 Replies
    • February 2, 2012
    • 02:49 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement