Discussions By Condition: Repiratory conditions

Shortness of breath and nausea

Posted In: Repiratory conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • August 4, 2011
  • 07:33 AM

Hello

Im a 30's male and i have some kind of weird illness which hasnt been diagnosed yet.

I have had shortness of breath for a couple of weeks now. Nothing serious, but it was like i had been running. At first i felt it couple times a day, but about a week ago it got more serious. Whether i go to sleep or wake up, i feel like my heart is pounding. Actually its not beating more rapidly, but i feel like it is beating stronger, i can see my various muscles move when it beats.

I have lost about 3-4kg weight, it feels weird to breathe deeply and sometimes (now more often already) i feel nauseos. Some foods, drinks and especially smell of cigarette smoke make me sick. No chest pains, just weird feeling in lungs when breathing deeply.

I have had an EKG, which was normal. My doctor sent me to thyroid analysis to rule it out. They also did some bloodanalysis, which was ok also.

I don't event feel tired but i just don't want to do anything, this sickness is wearing me out and making me grouchy..

EDIT: Body temperature is 37.1 for most of the time... No cough

Anyone recognizing these symptoms, feel free to comment.

Thank You

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement