Discussions By Condition: Common conditions

Sulfur Burps

Posted In: Common conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 20, 2011
  • 08:30 PM

This is the second time I have experienced these symptoms; I am 29 and this has only happened once before quite some years ago. As I type I am burping Sulfur and fire, diarrhea is frequent and the feeling of bloating is definitly there...no pian though and thank God. I have been researching this all day simply b/c I cant stand the taste or the smell. I hope this helps.... Both times I have experienced this I over ate right before falling asleep. The only way I was able to rid myself of it last time this happened was to fast, drink a lot of water, and finally when the nasty feeling leaves my body I begin to eat healthy. One stream I read on here was interesting,,, I only eat home cooked healthy and organic meals.... Period..... I find other foods make my body feel off... Except my random Mc'Donalds fix, heres the funny part the night I over ate before falling asleep a few days ago I ate Mc'Donalds. I will never eat anything from that company again. For the people who are experiencing this frequently I eat healthy all the time.. minus the nights I partied and ate crap food and then passed out, this seems ot be a result of passing out with processed food on your stomach or in your upper intestinal tract. I will repost when these burps leave again to let every one know how I rid myself of them. I started taking a garlic supplement today b/c I read that Golden seal or Garlic will kill the unwanted bacteria in the upper intestine.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement