Discussions By Condition: Urinary conditions

Painful Soft Ulcers on Labia-All tests negitive

Posted In: Urinary conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • February 22, 2007
  • 02:49 AM

The first diagnosis was genital herpes; however the cultrue came back negative. They tested me for every STD known and did a second test for herpes. They gave me antibiotics that would cure any type of STD or bacterial infection just incase it was something like that. All of the STD tests came back negative and so did the blood test for herpes. I have since had a bacterial culture done and it was also negative.

At first I noticed an irrition in my vaginal area, similar to the burning of a yeast infection. The next day I developed a fever of 102 degrees (it lasted 5 days). By the third day I had developed sores that turned into soft ulcers, cream in color and as big as a nickle on the inside of my labia. There were three on one side almost connecting to make one large ulcer and one the size of a pencil eraser on the other side. The sores made it almost impossible to urinate becuase of the pain. After a week the soft ulcers came off and revealed sores similar to those of Chanchroid (an STD commonly contracted from prostitutes in the Tropics). It has been over three weeks now and the sores have turned into deep scared sores with a very defined border. I have finished with the antibiotics and the sores are beginning to become irritated again. They are getting deeper and constantly itch and burn. The doctors don't know what it is and have never seen anything like this.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement