Discussions By Condition: Uterus conditions

salpingo-oophoritis(PID) please advice

Posted In: Uterus conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: beznadzieja81
  • September 13, 2009
  • 11:56 AM


Would someone be able to tell me where in Europe I would be able to find the best specialists that will heal my friend from salpingo-oophoritis(PID) ?? She has been trying very expensive hormone injections but it gave no result, I need a clinic in Europe as obtaining visa to the US lasts long and may be rejected. Any piece of advice will be highly appreciated,

Many Thanks

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.