i had, what i think, was a uti a couple years ago. with my natural dislike of doctors, i probably waited too long to get treated (cause at first it got better on its own). since then, i have had the following symptoms, the first one is most important to my question:
1. urethral opening is red/irritated, often a red streak continues up the head of the penis. and many times there are dark patches around the urethral opening. not quite as dark as a bruise, but that general color.
2. dribbling after urination. i don't have the "i'm not empty" feeling, but there is always a bit of urine left in the urethra, which then proceeds to dribble out later...which is always wonderful! :P
3. straining to completely empty my bladder. before this supposed uti, there was no stopping and starting. now, when i get to the end, i have to stop, kinda re-flex some muscles, and then continue to get the rest of the urine out.
4. not a burning, but a...i dunno, tingling sensation inside the tip of my penis when i have to urinate.
the symptoms i don't have:
1. i do NOT feel like i still have to go when i'm done urinating.
2. i do NOT make frequent trips to the bathroom.
so, my main question is this: i've done a lot of research on prostatitis and i NEVER see anyone mention my first symptom. is that not inline with prostatitis?
i've had multiple tests on my urine, all clean. been tested for stds, those came back clean as well.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?