Discussions By Condition: Urinary conditions

Having Pain in the Clitoris area

Posted In: Urinary conditions 4 Replies
  • Posted By: deborah bush
  • January 3, 2007
  • 10:09 PM

I have gone to several doctors and neveral got dx for this pain. I have this pain all the time. I just wonder if anybody knows i've doctor in OH, PA, and WV that takes care of that pain. Deborah Bush:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

  • I was having your same simptoms for about 8 moths, I visited many doctors and they all pretty much told my that what I was feeling was on my mind, I was having pain in my vagina, clitoris all around I was tested for all std's and everything was negative, I was send to the hospital ans I was there for 6 days with strong antibiotics because the doctor say I had PID wich I did not have, after the hospital my pain was worsed than before, I was not able to be with my husband sexually because just getting arroused would make my pain worse, I finally after going to 5 different doctor one of them mentioned mething about the bladder, but never sended me to a urologyst, so I toke the initiative and made and apointment with one, now I know what that pain is (interstitial cystitis) the pain is goin most of the time, I been on the treatment for 2 months only and it takes 6 months to start working all the way, I feel now better that in the last 8 long months that I was in complete missery.if you have any question,cynthia_senado@hotmail.comgod bless you!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Hi Deborah,I am going through the same thing you are right now and I was wondering if you have gotten any relief and how?Kay
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 24, 2007
    • 10:24 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • I have not gotten much relief from my medication I take.Deborah Bush
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 25, 2007
    • 02:36 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • I have not gotten much relief from my medication I take.Deborah BushHi Debbie,It is probably related to a spinal nerve or negative cellular memory.See a cranio sacral therapist for a few sessions.Love,Dr B
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 24, 2010
    • 09:05 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?