Discussions By Condition: Urinary conditions

Badly damaged/torn circumsized penis

Posted In: Urinary conditions 3 Replies
  • Posted By: lovetree
  • November 27, 2006
  • 10:12 PM

I am circumsized. By habit I guess I scratched it quite a bit when i was young, especially in the shower. It left very tiny holes. I got frustrated when a girlfriend of mine asked me about it and I told her i'd get it checked out. I went to a doctor he said nothing to much, don't worry about it, nothing can be done. Stupid me I decided if i injured it it would heal. So i used my shaver pressed ******n those areas with tiny holes that were maybe a few mm's. Anyways, it bled and scabs formed. A day later my girlfriend was over I she was mad at me that I wouldn't have sex. So I put on a condom. After the sex the scabs were gone and never healed leaving larger holes ranging in size from mm-cm. Its really depressing, its been over a year, and I can't beleive I did that. I am determined to have the skin repaired. I have never heard of any plastic surgeons who have and can do this. I am not going back to the doctor to hear him say why did you do that and there's nothing I can do. Please, if there is an angel of mercy out there solve this one for me. God bless anyone who puts me in the right direction and solves this for me : )

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

  • I think the penis is a very sensitive area and for that reason I'd be wary of doing anything more to it that could possibly damage it. My advice would be to try and see another doctor if possible and exsplain the situation in the hope that he can advise on a cause of action or refer you to a consultant urologist who can help. It may be that surgery's needed but equally it may be that it just needs to be left alone for long enough to heal up. I'd certainly take professional advice.
    Adrian69-70 2 Replies
    • December 8, 2006
    • 07:09 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Hi Lovetree,There are no shortage of surgeons that would be able to help you, the problem is finding a good one. I suggest you look up genital reconstruction for a surgeon in your area or country. Many of these surgeons reconstruct genitals for intersexed adults or the transsexed so they are brililent.You of course are not looking for reconstruction but a skin graft depending on the severity of the holes, which you may find through a good cosmetic surgeon. Those surgeons dealing with genital reconstruction would be your best option though, as they have the experience and know from where best to take skin needed to repair such damage as you describe; plus you dont have to feel ill at ease disgusing what happened, these surgeons have heard everything. They can construct a penis, so they sure can help you or point you in the direction of someone appropriate.All the bestAgape,searchingsam
    searchingsam 54 Replies
    • December 9, 2006
    • 09:53 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Thank you searchingsam for your thoughts and suggestions. You articulate your point very well. I genuinely appreciate your advice. I'm starting to look in to what you said. Hopefully I will find someone who can do that for me and hopefully I can afford what afford it costs. You are truely a friend. God bless everyone who replies with thoughts or suggestions. I hope and pray to do something about it and move on with my life. I will reply to all postings left.
    lovetree 12 Replies
    • December 14, 2006
    • 00:00 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.