I am 20 years old, exercising regulary (weight lifting and cardio workout) almost 5 times a week, and on a low-calorie diet to lose weight (although consuming enough vegetables/fruits/important fatty acids etc. )
I drink A LOT of water because of the workouts and the diet. a few days ago a rare thing occured to me - while waking up (though still dreaming) , i've urinated in bed, and while it happened I woke up and stopped it , though it was too late.
I'll mention some of the reasons I think it might have happened, but I'll be glad to hear a better advice on what exactly caused it:
- I had been suffering from betwetting until I was 12 years old
- Ever since I was 12 , till now, it didn't happen once
- I'm on a low-calorie/high-protein diet, and drinking lots of water
- that night, I had a depressing dream that one of my parents is dying (although it has no real connection to realty), which appeared very real in the dream
- I had coffee that day, and tea a hour before going to sleep
How common is this? how can I treat it? and what are the casues?