I am 20 years old, exercising regulary (weight lifting and cardio workout) almost 5 times a week, and on a low-calorie diet to lose weight (although consuming enough vegetables/fruits/important fatty acids etc. )
I drink A LOT of water because of the workouts and the diet. a few days ago a rare thing occured to me - while waking up (though still dreaming) , i've urinated in bed, and while it happened I woke up and stopped it , though it was too late.
I'll mention some of the reasons I think it might have happened, but I'll be glad to hear a better advice on what exactly caused it:
- I had been suffering from betwetting until I was 12 years old
- Ever since I was 12 , till now, it didn't happen once
- I'm on a low-calorie/high-protein diet, and drinking lots of water
- that night, I had a depressing dream that one of my parents is dying (although it has no real connection to realty), which appeared very real in the dream
- I had coffee that day, and tea a hour before going to sleep
How common is this? how can I treat it? and what are the casues?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?