Follow This Thread
Stop Following This Thread
Flag this Discussion
32 year male residing in India; height 167 cms and weight 53 kgs; been unwell from June '07
3rd June, '08
Free T4 (Serum/Chemiluminescence) : 1.14 ng/dl
T S H (Serum/Chemiluminescence) : 3.41 ulU/ml
ANA (Serum/IF Method) : 1:100 Positive
ANTI DS DNA (Serum/IF Method) : Negative
ANTI CCP (Serum/Elisa) : 0.3
5th Dec, '07
Total T3 : 127.0
Total T4 : 7.10
TSH : 2.14
· Fatigue or tiredness, all day, in morning, especially
· Feeling feverish (body temperature shows normal)
· Body Chills
· Bowel motions alternating constipation/diarrhoea
· Stomach feels queasy and heavy. Slight burning on occasions in chest area
· General body pain (especially shoulders, shin / calves and feet)
· Weight loss, up to 6 kgs in last 6 months
Hunger is there, eat about 4-5 small meals in a day
Feel thirsty, drink about 1-2 litres of water
Mouth Ulcer present one at a time inside of cheek, no pain or bleeding
Sleep normal; about 8-9 hours on a daily basis, but on most mornings, wake up still feeling tired and drained out.
Multiple docs have not been able to diagnose, all other tests are normal but after reading these forums i am tempted for a self-check. Pl advise:
1. If that is a good decision
2. List of tests i need to ask for in the lab.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?