Discussions By Condition: Spinal conditions

Who should I see that will have all tests needed to find blockages in the brain

Posted In: Spinal conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 5, 2016
  • 09:24 AM

I had an ischemic stroke 8 years ago from a concussion after a fall. And head injury that has lead to many issues. The right neurology group that will have every test needed to find blockages and possible solutions to reopen them, which would restore many problems from the stroke due to the fall.??

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.