Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

thn skin

Posted In: Skin conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: gentlebreeze
  • May 25, 2012
  • 04:01 AM

i am 43 years old. i am a female and i have a terrible problem with thin skin. I bruise so easily, most of the time i just look down at my arms or hands and see a big bruise (red spot like bleeding right under the skin) My hands and arms are all that are affected but it is so embarrassing i wear long sleeves most of the time to hide the ugly marks and it takes a longer than usual time to dissappear. It is like elderly people get it makes me feel so old. i can just bump something and sometimes tear my skin and bleed. i wonder does anyone know how to cure this problem or anyone around my age with this problem. please help. I ask my doctor and he said it was just thin skin and nothing could be done but i hope he was wrong it reall affects my daily life.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.