Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

Paresthesia - what Dr would I see?

Posted In: Skin conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: maggios
  • June 23, 2008
  • 11:40 AM

I believe that I may have Paresthesia. My skin all over my back, arms, and legs feel like I have sunburn but no noticeable lesions or sunburn. I would like to see a specialist but do not know what kind of specialist to seek. Can anyone help? If you do no of someone in the Philadelphia or South Jersey area, please let me know.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.