Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

looking for a doctor

Posted In: Skin conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 28, 2006
  • 06:18 AM

I have gone to several doctors to get a definate diagnosis for my skin disorder which I believe to be pemphigus foliaceus. After 3 years ,I still can not say for certain that is what I have.I have gotten 2 different opinions on 3 different biopsies taken. I really am not up for another biopsy ,unless I can be told what I have this time . Does anyone know of a doctor who can diagnose this disorder & help me to control it... in the virginia area ??????????

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?