Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

Lichen Sclerosus

Posted In: Skin conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: dg1001
  • March 24, 2007
  • 03:03 PM

I have recenlty been diagnosised with Lichen Sclerosus and would like to find a doctor who specializes in treating this disease. Any idea's on where to start? :(

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • Most physicians internal medicine and OBGYNs can provide you with a topical steroid for this condition. The usual steroid is Clobetasol 0.05% and then possibly Testosterone 2% ointment. Your physician should be able to handle this one. If these problems persist after a 3 week trial of both of the above formulations, contact info@regelpharmalab.com.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 27, 2007
    • 06:47 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?