Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

I've been having a concern about a bump on the outside of my vagina like between my vagina & thigh.

Posted In: Skin conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • July 17, 2015
  • 07:54 AM

It doesn't hurt at all only when i touch it. From a scale of 1-10 I'll say its a 3. I can do anything. Its about the size of a marble not round and it feels squishy. What could it be? I've research it but none of the ones i come across seem to be like my problem.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • If it is hanging a little and you can move it around then it could be a skin tag you can get your gyn doctor to cut it off and cauterise it so it don't come back. It comes from skin rubbing against skin. It forms a pouch or long area of mushy skin when you press into it. But if it is red or inflamed bump on your skin it probably is a boil and needs to be drained and kept very clean in that area.
    Anonymous 1 Replies
    • February 5, 2016
    • 06:22 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.