Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

HELP!! diagnose this rash please

Posted In: Skin conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • July 5, 2007
  • 10:38 AM

It started about a year ago when I was working lawn maintenance over the summer in florida. I have patches of itchy, slightly raised patches of read skin. If I rub it it will flake off and leave the skin feeling bare and sore. It started with a patch on my side and one on my back and at first it would come and go. Now it has spread to my chest, neck and shoulders and is present constantly. It itches especially when I sweat or go outside in the heat.

From my limited knowledge, it sounds most like eczema, but I am 23 years old and I didnt think you could develop that when you are this old.

Does anyone know what this could be?

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • You can get eczema at any age :) even like 60 years old :) I'd suggest going to the doctor and getting some creams or something. Actually, there's a natural thing you can make yourself that works, my dad made it for someone before...I think it's some sort of leaves you can find anywhere, and you like boil them or something...I dunno, you could try look it up.
    Temperate 35 Replies Flag this Response
  • Skin infections or irritations are very frequently allergy related. Please seek out a NAET practitioner who can pinpoint exactly what is causing your condition. They will treat this in a noninvasive way - it works. Please look into this. www.naet.com for info. NAET is great for ezcema, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis and so many other skin disorders. Best wishesDOM
    acuann 3080 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.