Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

'Lumpy' Skin

Posted In: Skin conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: xps123
  • June 3, 2010
  • 01:55 PM

I got a 'lump' of skin on my back - its outside the skin and when I touch it, its pretty rubbery

Does anyone know what its called?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.