Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

Allergic reaction to Birth contol pills

Posted In: Skin conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • January 21, 2007
  • 11:38 PM

When I was younger I was on birth control and ended up having a nasty reaction that involved swelling in my lower legs, as well as bruises as wide as my hand. It took like 8 docs before one finally figured it out, but now I have forgotten his diagnosis. What is this called? He called it something... he was a dermatoligist (sp?) so its probably a skin term :-/


Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.