Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Yeast infection??? on a guy??

Posted In: Sexual conditions 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 14, 2006
  • 01:19 AM

I have recently began to notice what looks like dry skin on the rim of the head of my penis. The sores are smooth and red and then the skin seams to dry out and become white and flakey. They have been there for over 2 weeks. Is this a yeast infection?? I am trying to make a doc appointment, but do i see my doctor of a clinic?

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

  • I had something similar.... but it was all over my crotch area after a while. It was scabies.... if you become really itchy in your arm pits and butt area you might wanna look into that.
    collegeboy1788 1 Replies
    • November 14, 2006
    • 03:05 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • My boyfriend had the same thing but he had a prostate infection that caused it and is now tking Ciproflaxin. So, you might want to be seen. It could be a yeast infection as well The symptoms are similiar.
    LAS707 5 Replies
    • November 14, 2006
    • 03:09 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • It could be yeast but it could also be contact dermatitis. Make sure you see a doctor, preferably an urologist.
    KnowSUMthings 153 Replies
    • November 15, 2006
    • 07:23 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?