Okay, so I've some problems, and I'm wondering if they might be symptoms for something?
1. I have, on the inside of my foreskin, a white rash. White dots, no more than 1 mm in diameter.
2. I sometimes get a terrible jock itch, presumably because of previously mentioned rash, as the foreskin is what itches the most.
3. Sometimes I get a very weak and dull burning sensation in my penis when I pee.
4. Sometimes after I pee, usually if I get or start to get an erection right afterwards, I get a sharp burning pain in my penis. In the penis head, mostly.
5. The left part of my penis' meatus is a bit red and a bit swollen
6. My urine has a really strong smell, and after I pee there is an unusual amount of urinal residue in my penis, which might come out 5 minutes later, or it might just stay there until next time I pee or till I get an orgasm, in which case my sperm has a yellowish colour.
I've had most symptoms for at least a year now, and it's starting to annoy me. Just so you know I'm a virgin so I hope that rules out any std.
Thanks in advance for any help.