Okay, so I've some problems, and I'm wondering if they might be symptoms for something?
1. I have, on the inside of my foreskin, a white rash. White dots, no more than 1 mm in diameter.
2. I sometimes get a terrible jock itch, presumably because of previously mentioned rash, as the foreskin is what itches the most.
3. Sometimes I get a very weak and dull burning sensation in my penis when I pee.
4. Sometimes after I pee, usually if I get or start to get an erection right afterwards, I get a sharp burning pain in my penis. In the penis head, mostly.
5. The left part of my penis' meatus is a bit red and a bit swollen
6. My urine has a really strong smell, and after I pee there is an unusual amount of urinal residue in my penis, which might come out 5 minutes later, or it might just stay there until next time I pee or till I get an orgasm, in which case my sperm has a yellowish colour.
I've had most symptoms for at least a year now, and it's starting to annoy me. Just so you know I'm a virgin so I hope that rules out any std.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?