Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

what can treat this

Posted In: Sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Renee02
  • July 28, 2013
  • 07:28 AM

I recently went to have a pap done and the doctor found a red raised imbrassion on my cervix, the past 7months I've had a heavy yellowish discharge along with a terrible odor. Please tell me how to treat this or what it may be. I'm trying to get insurance to see a doctor but I'm on a waiting list for approval.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?