Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

wanting a baby

Posted In: Sexual conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • October 15, 2006
  • 04:12 AM

Hi. :( I am 41 and have not had any children. me and my husband are trying and have had no luck. I have been to my gyn over the past year and a half as I have abnormal periods, had bouts with endometriosis, and a D & C also. Been on and off birth control pills to try to regulate me. I am somewhat regular now, but still am not conceiving. When is the right time to seek a fertility specialist and are they covered under insurance? Does anyone know? I have been experiencing hot flash like symptoms and my gyn says probably pre menopause, but that I can still get pregnant. I am stressed and depressed about this. Help???

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • I am 26, have two children and my husband is 25 and has one. None of the three our "ours". I have subfertility (infertile after having children) and have been doing a lot of research on the subject. About 3 months ago, I was watching tv and saw a commercial for Fertility LifeLines. They give you personal information that is relevant to you, contact info for finding doctors and they even personally contact your insurance provider FOR you and find out what, if anything, is covered. They call you back and go over it with you on the phone as well as send you a whole bunch of info. They are connected with a fertility medicine place and you can get huge discounts on meds if you end up going that route. I would HIGHLY reccomend contacting them. They are wonderful. They have all kinds of support people too, 24-7. Their phone number is 1-866-LETS-TRY, and thier website is www.fertilitylifelines.com. Good luck to you on your journey. I hope this helps you.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • October 25, 2006
    • 01:42 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.