Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

want a advice

Posted In: Sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • April 21, 2010
  • 10:00 PM

I am a married gir 2years past to my marriage still i am not able to do intercourse with my husband. i am very afried and thats why i can not able to do it. How to come out of my fear. We are always doing oral sex. what to do for intercourse

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?