Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Vaginal problem HELP ME :,(

Posted In: Sexual conditions 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • October 11, 2007
  • 03:38 AM

I have been having a problem vaginally for nearly two years now. It all started after i had a LEEP procedure, about a month after it, i got these symtoms:

yellow milky discharge, sometimes watery sometimes thick
a slight odor of dirty feet
irriation inside and outside when the discharge comes out

Ive been tested for EVERYTHING, so no, its not trich, NOT YEAST, not bacterial, no STDS, not strep A or B ..... so now what? the only thing that kind of helped me was augmentin which was a antibiotic. the doc who perscribed me that said i had a lot of lactobacilli, something called cytolytic vaginosis. i still have the symptoms like before....ive seen many docs and they can never find anything...they say its all in my head... well its not because it happened overnight. i know what my discharge has been like for the past 20 years of my life...its not how it is now. ive been doing baking soda treatments and doesnt seem to be doing anything ...which is the only treatment for cytolytic vaginosis. My question is, could it be hormonal, if it is, what kind of test could i take? and could it be something went wrong with the LEEP and if so, how do i go around to getting that looked at? ive been to MANY doctors, and im at my wits end. im only 20! and never had a vaginal problem before, then out of the blue this happens?!?! HELP ME :0(

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

  • I have something similar, only white, with the same dirty feet odor. Same tests, doctors say there's nothing. I usually treat it with Monistat, just because the Monistat stops any itching and irritation I get with it. The problem is getting to a doctor (without huge ER fees) at the time it's at its worst. So I've been thinking about finding some Petri dishes in which to store and grow whatever it is for when I finally show up at the doctor. (A Petri dish is a plastic dish and lid with some kinda gel in it to grow bacteria and virus and stuff.) Trick is getting a sample of the discharge without getting anything else (like Monistat or germs off the hands or vulva). Rubber gloves, I suppose would help. Then a Q-tip or some other sterile object to gather the stuff with. Trick is finding the Petri dishes and getting the doctor to order lab tests for them. If I find out anything, I'll get back to you. Good luck!!:(
    Magpie 10 Replies
    • October 16, 2007
    • 03:27 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • I had something one time for a year and all tests negative. I finally had a homeopath make an antidote out of the discharge and it went away...
    Monsterlove 2921 Replies
    • October 19, 2007
    • 02:39 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Have any of the doctors tested the PH of your vagina? I will occasionally have problems with pain, excessive discharge and itching/pain. It generally is not bacteria or yeast, but comes back to the PH of my vagina being base instead of acidic. I don't use monistat because I'd hate to set myself up for medication-resistant yeast.I have used unsweetened plain yogurt with live cultures (take a plastic tampon, take the tampon part out, fill with yogurt, freeze slightly, and then use — this works most of the time for ) and have otherwise been told to use vinegar douches.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • October 26, 2007
    • 03:27 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.