Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Vaginal passage painful for husband

Posted In: Sexual conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 11, 2006
  • 08:48 AM

Please help! I was a virgin when my husband and I first had intercourse. He however complained (and still does sometimes) that his penis gets hurt when we have intercourse in certain positions. He says it's like something deep inside my vagina is hurting him in certain sexual positions. (only when it includes deep penetration) I also tend to get vaginal itchininess and recently my anus is also itching like mad. The doctor only prescribed an cream for the itchiness and this helps for the itching when I apply it, but as soon as the cream goes off, the itching starts all over again. (I am mentioning this as I don't know if the itching might relate to the problem inside my vagina). My husband and I would both like to enjoy our sex life in all positions and he cannot enjoy it (and are slightly reluctant to have sex as often as we'd like to) because of the pain that certain positions with deep penetration cause his penis. Please help!!! (He's never had this problem with any of his previous sexual partners and was tested for any and all sexually transmitted diseases before we started a relationship). Any help would be much appreciated to save our marriage!:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • Lichen sclerosus (LS) (also known as lichen sclerosus et atrophicus (LSA), white-spot disease) is an uncommon disease of unknown cause that results in white patches on the skin, which may cause scarring on and around genital skin.google that. it narrows the vaginal entry
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • November 10, 2006
    • 07:42 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.