Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Testicle lump - Please help

Posted In: Sexual conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • January 13, 2007
  • 06:19 AM

I found a small lump on my right testicle a couple years ago, located at the back of the testicle. Both of my testicles seem to be the same size and I don't feel any pain or show symptom. The size of the lump is about 5mm - 8mm, it feels like acne when I touch it. Until recently, I experience backache (I had back problem before from falling, and I just changed my bed, so i don't know if that's it), and my bladder seem to ache once in a while. Besides those, my body seem to be very normal. Can someone please tell me what it is? I know it's impossible to diagnosis what it actually is unless I go scan it but I don't know if I can afford that. So can someone give me a guess? Oh the lump has been there for more than 5 years by the way. Thank you very much.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • Apply for state medical assistance if you don't think you can afford the visit. You may also want to check out your local clinic and see if they can check the lump out. Don't want too long on that, I don't want to scare you.. but the longer you wait, the worse it can get.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 12, 2007
    • 09:59 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?