Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

someone pls help.....................................

Posted In: Sexual conditions 3 Replies
  • Posted By: richmaf
  • January 22, 2008
  • 03:36 PM

am just 30yrs old.my penis is now like 5yrs old kid.the reduction in size was first noticed in 2005,then i bought a vig-rx product for the enlargement but to my suprise instead of enlargement it was a total reduction..........even during erection,it is 3.5inches long and tiny like a pen.
to compound my problem,am now having a watery siemen.
please someone help me,or am i infected?
these have caused a shame on me,and am even shy away from sex!

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

  • It sounds like you need an evaluation for STDs. After that, a thorough evaluation by a urologist is in order.
    Monsterlove 2921 Replies
    • January 24, 2008
    • 08:27 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Have you been to a Doctor? This could be a serious allergic reaction to the vig-rx and if you have waited to long then it may be to late to do anything about it cause you said you first noticed it in 2005 it has been 3 years
    rachel125 112 Replies
    • January 24, 2008
    • 03:06 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • thanks,i think i ve to start over again!!! i ve gone through series of medical examination and nothing spetacular was seen to be wrong with me.it was a doctor that recommended that vig-rx to me,but it even reduced it(doing more damage).He told me to continue the usage but to me after 4 months of usage,i think the doctor has gone out of his mind so i stopped on my own!!!!!!!!!!!!Now that there is change of location i will try another specialist and keep you informed!!!!Or can i tried T package?
    richmaf 1 Replies
    • January 25, 2008
    • 09:04 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.