Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

slight discharge/ burn

Posted In: Sexual conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 5, 2006
  • 11:05 AM

I recently noticed that when I wake up I see greenish-yellow spots inside my underwear accompanied with slight irritation when I pee. Problem is that I've had the same sex partner for the past 10 months? I havent had sex in the past month? what do you think?

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • This could possibly be a sign or chlamydia, gonorrhea, or another type of infection that is not sexually related. You should go to your gyno and get tested for STD's or infections just to be on the safe side because infections of these sorts can lead to serious gynecological problems such as PID.
    RACHJ85 4 Replies
    • November 6, 2006
    • 04:11 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • It sounds like you have a yeast infection. I would go to the gyno and get a yeast test and a urinary tract infection test (just in case). Also, act for a vaginal bacteria test. These are all things that are very simple to identify and easily treated. Some may recommend trying over the counter vaginal creams but don't do this as they may cause irritation and are very messy. if it is yeast, your doc will give you a pill (instead of a messy over the counter cream) that will relieve for symptoms in only one day. Don't worry about STD's until you have the simple stuff ruled out.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.