Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

rash? freakin out

Posted In: Sexual conditions 4 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • July 7, 2008
  • 06:58 AM

Am sexually active and noticed i have these three spots by my penis 2 of them are kinda connected and circular and theres another one about a half inch away and redish in color. i dont have any discharge or pain or anything and the spots are not raised or blistered. just circular spots on the skin

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

  • any ideas on what this could be
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • You need a blood test for herpes and syphilis; if it's not that, it would be a fungus.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies Flag this Response
  • how would u cure the fungus
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • an over the counter anti-fungal cream, but if it goes away and it is herpes, it will just be coincidental...you should really get a syphilis and herpes blood test to rule them out. You can get the syphilis test for free at your county health department std clinic.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?