Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

quick question please help!

Posted In: Sexual conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 5, 2007
  • 08:59 PM

ive been told i need to make an appointment because i show symptons of deep thrust dyspareunia but who do i make this with, my GP, a gynecologist or do i go to the sexual health clinic?

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.