Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Need Assistance

Posted In: Sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 2, 2010
  • 01:01 PM

Dear Sir,

A medical report done on me on syphillis suggested that I have the disease and that I have even been treating it for some time. Deep down within me, I am not even aware of having the disease let alone treat it. Due to that, the University in China will not enroll me and is saying I should go back to my country and treat it. What should i do as a foreigner in this case?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?