Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

looking for tips or advice

Posted In: Sexual conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: strangemusic
  • August 16, 2013
  • 02:45 PM

Well I just got a call from the doctor and I found out I have chlamydia and gonnorhea or however they're spelled. I want to get an HIV test some time real soon. I just would like to know what I have to worry about. I don't want to pass this on to family members or friends accidentally. Anything helps

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • i am so sorry to know that you have this condition, but this condition is curable. as foe the HIV, you should take test. if you don't have, then how to cure chlamydia and gonnorhea is the problem that you should concern. and i am sure that this PR would provide you some suggestion. http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/10/prweb10034167.htm
    quotezhang 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • Chlamydia and gonorrhea are transmitted through vaginal, anal or oral sexual contact. Both infections cause symptoms for some people while other people have no recognizable symptoms at all. Both infections can be transmitted from infected mother to child during vaginal delivery. Both bacterias can be transmitted even if ejaculation does not occur.

    If you get chlamydia and gonorrhea, you and your sexual partner(s) must be treated and must complete the prescribed medication like antibiotics or fuyan pill to eliminate inflammation and kill bacteria. Make an appointment with your doctor for a diagonosis, good luck to you.
    Anonymous 1 Replies
    • November 17, 2015
    • 06:29 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.