I'm so dam scared.
I was in thailand about 3 months ago, on koh chang I stupidly slept with a thail girl I met in a bar, she didnt ask for money for anything so didnt hink she was a *********e. Another guy i'd got talking to went with her friend, we basically said hello, sat down for a little while talking then all went off, the other guy went with the other girl.
Got back to her hut, she showed me a trashy romance novel, which at the time I didnt think anything off. I used a condom but it came off, she was moving her hips around a lot so it prob came off that way, she said that it had come off and I put another one. She gave them to me, which she got out of her bag.
The morning after she left to go home, I cant remember where she said she was from, but she said she had a kid at home.
Well fast forward 11 days, and I was in a hotel room in bankok feeling BAD, I had developed Pneumonia, my lung hurt, and my stomach was killing, as well as flu like symptoms.
Upon my return a few days later to UK, I went the doctors, who xrayed me and comfirmed Pnuemonia - note, that I did have a cough for the whole time I was there, I also smoke.
The GUM clinic which I went to said I had tested postive for Hepatitis A, (igM, igG, plus another I Cant remember), thing is I had a vaccine for Hep A two weeks before I left for Thailand, but he discounts it saying that the iGm shows I had a recent infection.
Whilst in the hotel, I did have a pale stool, I've never had themin my life.
Fast forward a couple of months whilst waiting for a final HIV test, and I start to get itchy, with a rash, its a sort of rash that comes up when I itch, like I have a lot of histimine in my system. the itching went down a couple of weeks ago, but its still there a little. I have also had very loose stools for about a month, started about the same time as the itching.
1) My first question revolves around my Hep A results, is my doctor wrong, will a vaccine show igM postivie, doctor seems to think just the iGg is due to vaccine? if he is right and i did get Hep A it could explain a lot of my systems, feeling so bad with the pneumonia if I was fighting Hep'a as well, the itching (as I believe people can relapse).
2) Can someone provide anything useful to get me through this week, I'm convinced I have HIV and proberly have Hep B as I think my doctor is wrong. He didnt even think anything of the fact that I'd been itching for weeks when I went for my final blood test last week - he just laughed.
3) Also has anyone heard of thai woman that go to the islands on purpose just to give travellers STD's, I know it sounds grim but I read something somewhere that there are reports of it and to stay away from thai's on islands, something inside me just screams that the way inwhich I was "picked up" from the bar was a con, my understanding of thai culture is that "good girls" just dont do that kinda thing.
4) I've also been reading that the subtype e, which is whats mainly over there is a LOT easier to catch with hetro sex, something like 1-50 - that
scares the shi* out of me as those are not good odds, when you also take into account that I feel like I was "duped" into sleeping with her, esp if she made the condom come off on purpose.
5) Would it be common for travellers to smoke a lot to get pneumonia (it "can" be one of the symptoms of acute HIV I believe) whilst in thailand, esp if it started off as a cough?
I am sorry this is really long, I just dont know where to turn for advice as the internet is full of contridictory information that I just cant trust. I'm so scared and convinced I have HIV!!!
I should have my results on Friday, but I'm going out of my mind due to the complete lack of faith I have in my doctor regarding the Hep-a thing.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?