I'm so dam scared.
I was in thailand about 3 months ago, on koh chang I stupidly slept with a thail girl I met in a bar, she didnt ask for money for anything so didnt hink she was a *********e. Another guy i'd got talking to went with her friend, we basically said hello, sat down for a little while talking then all went off, the other guy went with the other girl.
Got back to her hut, she showed me a trashy romance novel, which at the time I didnt think anything off. I used a condom but it came off, she was moving her hips around a lot so it prob came off that way, she said that it had come off and I put another one. She gave them to me, which she got out of her bag.
The morning after she left to go home, I cant remember where she said she was from, but she said she had a kid at home.
Well fast forward 11 days, and I was in a hotel room in bankok feeling BAD, I had developed Pneumonia, my lung hurt, and my stomach was killing, as well as flu like symptoms.
Upon my return a few days later to UK, I went the doctors, who xrayed me and comfirmed Pnuemonia - note, that I did have a cough for the whole time I was there, I also smoke.
The GUM clinic which I went to said I had tested postive for Hepatitis A, (igM, igG, plus another I Cant remember), thing is I had a vaccine for Hep A two weeks before I left for Thailand, but he discounts it saying that the iGm shows I had a recent infection.
Whilst in the hotel, I did have a pale stool, I've never had themin my life.
Fast forward a couple of months whilst waiting for a final HIV test, and I start to get itchy, with a rash, its a sort of rash that comes up when I itch, like I have a lot of histimine in my system. the itching went down a couple of weeks ago, but its still there a little. I have also had very loose stools for about a month, started about the same time as the itching.
1) My first question revolves around my Hep A results, is my doctor wrong, will a vaccine show igM postivie, doctor seems to think just the iGg is due to vaccine? if he is right and i did get Hep A it could explain a lot of my systems, feeling so bad with the pneumonia if I was fighting Hep'a as well, the itching (as I believe people can relapse).
2) Can someone provide anything useful to get me through this week, I'm convinced I have HIV and proberly have Hep B as I think my doctor is wrong. He didnt even think anything of the fact that I'd been itching for weeks when I went for my final blood test last week - he just laughed.
3) Also has anyone heard of thai woman that go to the islands on purpose just to give travellers STD's, I know it sounds grim but I read something somewhere that there are reports of it and to stay away from thai's on islands, something inside me just screams that the way inwhich I was "picked up" from the bar was a con, my understanding of thai culture is that "good girls" just dont do that kinda thing.
4) I've also been reading that the subtype e, which is whats mainly over there is a LOT easier to catch with hetro sex, something like 1-50 - that
scares the shi* out of me as those are not good odds, when you also take into account that I feel like I was "duped" into sleeping with her, esp if she made the condom come off on purpose.
5) Would it be common for travellers to smoke a lot to get pneumonia (it "can" be one of the symptoms of acute HIV I believe) whilst in thailand, esp if it started off as a cough?
I am sorry this is really long, I just dont know where to turn for advice as the internet is full of contridictory information that I just cant trust. I'm so scared and convinced I have HIV!!!
I should have my results on Friday, but I'm going out of my mind due to the complete lack of faith I have in my doctor regarding the Hep-a thing.