Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions


Posted In: Sexual conditions 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • July 22, 2006
  • 07:18 AM

this is embarassing...

i am not sure what is wrong with me, i am not sure what it sounds like, whether it's a yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis or something else.

i am not sexually active and i noticed the sypmtoms a while ago but i am too chicken to go to the doctor. there is a thick, yellow/white, bad smelling discharge down there, as well as itching on occasion, what could this be? and if i go to the doctor will they have to do a pap smear to figure out what this is?

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

  • Depending upon your age, your doctor may want to do a PAP smear. In any event, she/he will probably have to do a culture to diagnose the problem.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • If You Are Not Having Sex....what Are You Afraid Of Finding Out? In Any Case Try Getting A Tube Of Tripple Antibotic Ointment And Every Time You Go Pee Put Some On And In You.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 25, 2006
    • 06:37 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Sounds like an infection yeast maybe. Go to the doctor, it's not anything bad!
    kindrex30 7 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?