0) Born 1941, male
1) Non-tobacco smoker
2) Smoked weed on and off for 35 years. Now only occasional weed smoker.
3) Prescription user of Neurontin (for shingles developed 3 years ago, ostensibly derived from having had measles as child).
4) Neurontin is listed as one of the many drugs that may cause a cough, but the nature of it is not available to me.
5) A recent X-Ray and a CT scan of my lungs revealed no serious problems.
6) A deep breath followed by full exhalation results in a wheeze at the final stages of the exhalation.
7) My cough tends to occur most often when dry throat experienced - maybe due to low grade viruses known to be infecting people in local community.
8) My 8 year old son also has persistent occasional cough generally noticeable while sleeping during the night.
9) Medial Advice?