0) Born 1941, male
1) Non-tobacco smoker
2) Smoked weed on and off for 35 years. Now only occasional weed smoker.
3) Prescription user of Neurontin (for shingles developed 3 years ago, ostensibly derived from having had measles as child).
4) Neurontin is listed as one of the many drugs that may cause a cough, but the nature of it is not available to me.
5) A recent X-Ray and a CT scan of my lungs revealed no serious problems.
6) A deep breath followed by full exhalation results in a wheeze at the final stages of the exhalation.
7) My cough tends to occur most often when dry throat experienced - maybe due to low grade viruses known to be infecting people in local community.
8) My 8 year old son also has persistent occasional cough generally noticeable while sleeping during the night.
9) Medial Advice?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?