Last week was my 8 weeks pregnancy, when i went to Ultra sound, doctor can't see anything so the doctor put a device on my varginal to scan it and was able to see it. She then told me my foetus was too small only 6.5 weeks and there is no heartbeat so the embryo/foetus has stop growing. I have 3 choices - either to wait for it to reject naturally out (it might take 10 to 12 weeks), Or to take a medicine for it to out, Or to have a curette.
I didn't want to make a decision until the following week, by then i already have some light discharge. I heard from my family it is best to let the doctor to clean it so i went back to the doctor and ask if i can get a curette. But the doctor told me that it's best if i can let it out naturally since i'm already start bleeding and it has little risk of doing curette compared to let it out naturally. She explained that curette might suck too much tissue cell out and might affect my future pregnancy etc.
After seeing the doctor, I was praying to God since God has taken my baby away, why don't God let me have the baby out soon, so i can be ensure that the baby is really gone without taking medicine and without curette. That night after seeing the doctor, I have a really heavy period, the next morning I knew the baby was out because I can see a big blood clot and human skin like cell resemble of a tiny foetus.
Just want to check if there's anyone have the similar case like me (not having a clean-up curette) and after that still can give birth? I hope i recover soon as I will certainly try to conceive again.