Discussions By Condition: Pregnancy


Posted In: Pregnancy 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 30, 2007
  • 05:04 PM

i need help someone i have two chuildren and want more but need to get my tubes fixed so where can i go and how much does it cost dont have a hole lot of money

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • ok im confused, you say you have 2 children and want more? but want to get your tubes tied? if you want more children then dont do that, if you arent ready for them now, then dont have sex now or get on birth control. if someone is forcing you to do this and u dont feel comfortable, talk about it, and if they arent understanding, leave them. i really think htat is the worst thing someone can do, if your husband doesnt want anymore kids, then he can get fixed, at least that way if you want to someday and it doesnt work with him, you can with someone else.if it is something you rreally want to do and are 100% sure. then go to your doctor and ask him about it.
    jaimemonbebe 12 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?