Discussions By Condition: Poisoning

Surgical spirits

Posted In: Poisoning 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • April 16, 2007
  • 06:59 PM

A friend of mine put some M&Ms on aramekin and ate them, but ner the end she realised that it hasn't been cleaned off propely (and it was clendd with surgical spirits)

She's worried about what to do, I don't think she's ingested loads but she's drunk a load of water now, was that the right thing to do.

Also she says that it's 95% industrial methylated spirits so does tha make any difference?

Thanks so much for the help!!!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?