I purchased an old farm with LOTS of lead paint.
Took some rotted and other burnable wood and started a burn pile.
While I was burning the wind shifted and in my direction the smoke got me in the face. I DID breath in , but all seamed ok.
A day later I have been dry coughing with small amounts of phlegm.
My throat seemed like I was getting a cold, (I took Airborn,an over the counter medication) but 3 days later I continue to have this cough. It is dry and I was wondering would the burning of wood with Lead Based Paint be a cause of this cough.
What can my future problems be, if any?
If anyone has a suggestion or answer email me.
I have a Doctors appointment this coming Monday.