Discussions By Condition: Poisoning

Help me please! Bleach and Toilet Cleaner.

Posted In: Poisoning 0 Replies
  • Posted By: josht111
  • February 5, 2010
  • 01:45 AM

I was cleaning my bathroom about 4 hours ago, and I accidnetly combined domestic bleach with cilit bang (ammonia product), no gases were produced, and only a small amount were combined. However I did inhale a strong smell. I felt dizzy and woozy for a small period, but I have felt fine otherwise, my eyes did not burn, I did not get sore throat etc. My room still smells faintly of bleach, however I rang NHS direct and they said I should go to hospital! I can taste the bleach very faintly in the back of my mouth, however, my question is, can I go to sleep? I'm really worried I might die from fumes, but I feel fine. Please help me as I'm really rather concerned.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?